*Forward Movement offers three Lenten paths for meditation. Each person can determine the path for their Lenten meditation using a short quiz. The paths, based on the “Way of Love,” are Pray; Go; and Worship. Meditations are sent periodically according to your paths. https://www.forwardmovement.org/
* Living Compass provides the following: a free daily mediation via email and a free Lent devotional in PDF format, which can be downloaded in English or Spanish. In addition, a closed Facebook discussion group moderated by The Rev. Dr. Scott Stoner and The Rev. Jan Kwiatkowski is offered and requires a request to join. https://www.livingcompass.org/lent
* Episcopal Relief & Development: Subscribe for free daily Lenten reflections, authored by faith leaders, designed to enhance your spiritual journey. episcopalrelief.us14.list-manage2.com/subscribe?u=b78ff0ad1edb317537153e4c9&id=a23345ce4d
* United Thank Offering (UTO) Lenten Devotional Calendar (Episcopal Church Women): Beginning on the day after Ash Wednesday, you are invited daily to read about one 2018 UTO grant sites and explore its webpage to learn more. Then, you are asked to look around your house or community to count the specified items, which relate to the request being met by that day’s grant. Participants are asked to make a small donation, during Lent, using a special box that will be distributed at St. John’s. Additional directions are available at the website below. www.episcopalchurch.org/files/documents/uto_2019_lenten_calendar.pdf
* Lent Madness: Inspired by college basketball tournaments, Lent Madness pits 32 saints against each other in a bracket, as each saint seeks to win the coveted Golden Halo. Daily emails are sent to you providing biographies of the 32 saints and the opportunity to cast a ballot for your favorite saint. The winning saint is awarded the Golden Halo. Sign up at www.lentmadness.org to receive emails to participate in this fun learning experience for youth and adults.
* Grow Christians will share stories from parents who are reading and reflecting on Luke and Acts at home with children and teens. https://www.forma.church/good-book-club-sample/