St. John’s Store is a limited-time online store that sells customized products such as t-shirts, tote bags, water bottles and bookmarks featuring the St. John’s Episcopal Church logo.
Join us online worship Sunday!
We invite you into our loving faith community, where we study the word of God, carry forth Jesus’ ministry into the world, and celebrate our faith in the fellowship of one another.
Join us! We are all on a faith journey
GREETINGS FROM THE RECTOR
The Rev. Joseph M. Constant
Introducing The St. John’s Store Fundraiser!
St. John’s Store is a limited-time online store that sells customized products such as t-shirts, tote bags, water bottles and bookmarks featuring the St. John’s Episcopal Church logo. The Store will open during the months of April and May 2022. Proceeds and donations benefit St. John’s International Outreach Ministry, partnering with the Haiti Micah Project, supporting impoverished children and young adults in Haiti; and Food For The Poor, supporting ‘Feed My Starving Children’ for the people of Ukraine.
How to place your order
- Select the item(s) you wish to purchase from the John’s Store Catalog and Order Form and place your order OR call/email the St. John’s Store contacts.
- After you have placed your order, you will receive an email from the organizer regarding payment and your curb-side pick-up date.
- Pick up will be at the St. John’s Episcopal Church.
- Products can be shipped to your home for an additional shipping cost.
- If you are not interested in purchasing an item, but you wish to make a donation, please contact us and we will let you know how you can donate.
Have Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here to view the store flyer.